Wallsauce provides an abundant range of high-quality, custom-made wallpaper murals for homes, businesses, hospitals, care homes and much more worldwide. With mural designs ranging from fine art pieces by Leonardo De Vinci to kids dinosaur murals and adrenaline-pumping sports wallpapers, there is certainly something for everyone. Wallsauce prides itself on its customer service as it’s rated ‘excellent’. Part of its service is offering customers a choice of wallpaper materials to choose from. One of these materials is Phototex self-adhesive peel and stick wallpaper.
Why Wallsauce sends Landor Phototex to its customers
This successful and forever-expanding company chose to use Phototex for a number of reasons. Peel and stick wallpaper has many benefits.
- It is wipeable: split a drink? Wipe it. It’s really as easy as that. All you need is a wet cloth and your stain will be gone in a flash.
- There’s no mess: are you fed up of your home looking like a building worksite every time you attempt to decorate? Once you’ve had sticky-backed, you’ll never go back. Take away the stress of tripping over your dustsheet and dripping paste on your carpet. Simply peel off the backing, stick it up and smooth out the bubbles. Wallsauce do recommend having a friend to help you install its wallpaper. Even though its wallpaper murals are supplied in even width panels instead of a roll, it is recommended that someone is there to hold the panel while you angle it to where you want it to go.
- It’s less stressful: have you ever pasted a wallpaper on the wall then realised it’s upside down? The next thing you know, you’re buying another roll? That won’t happen with Phototex self-adhesive wallpaper. If you make a mistake, just gently peel it off and reapply.
- It’s highly durable and long-lasting: are you a bit sceptical about the quality of peel and stick wallpaper because you’ve never tried it before? That’s understandable but you really needn’t worry. You just need to feel and see the exquisite quality to know its going to last you for years to come.
Types of customers that really benefit from using Phototex peel and stick
How rented properties can benefit from Phototex
Not only great for customers who don’t like using paste, peel and stick wallpaper is perfect for rented accommodation or offices. Don’t settle for blank walls because you’re scared of what the Landlord might say. Bring colour and style into your life on every level by installing a peel and stick wallpaper at home and at work! The beauty of peel and stick wallpaper is that you can remove it without causing any damage to your wall.
Create temporary displays
Do you work in a school where you are always looking for new display ideas? As well as providing an eclectic range of wallpaper designs, Phototex peel and stick wallpaper allows you to update your displays regularly, keeping them exciting and stimulating for your pupils! Remember, they leave no damage on your wall once you remove them.
Decorate for all seasons
Lastly, are you passionate about decorating your home or business for every occasion: Halloween, Christmas, New Years and Easter? Peel and stick wallpapers allow you to go that one step further. You can dedicate an entire wall to whatever holiday it is at the time. Simply peel it off when the holiday has ended and order your peel and stick mural for the next event!
Wallsauce’s top tips on how to install your peel and stick wallpaper
Having chosen to supply its customers with Phototex, Wallsauce has tried and tested Phototex for years. Here are some of its top tips for installing Phototex peel and stick wallpaper.
- Your peel and stick wallpaper has arrived: Lay the rolled up peel and stick wallpaper panels in order on the floor and leave them to rest for at least 5 hours to flatten them out.
- Prepare your wall: for best results, your wall needs to be clean and flake-free. Wipe away any dust or flakey bits of paint. If your wall isn’t already coated in primer paint, do it now. Depending on the wallpaper design, sometimes primers other than white can show through.
- Put up your wallpaper: apply the wallpaper panels working from left to right. Have a friend to help you. One of you holds the panel while the other moves it into place. Smooth out any air bubbles and take a step back to see if the panel is straight. If it isn’t, gently peel it off and reapply it.
If you’re considering giving your rented home or business a feature wall, or giving your party that show stopping feature wall, head to Wallsauce and learn more about how it uses peel and stick wallpaper.
Alternatively, if you’d like to introduce Landor Phototex as a product to your business, you might want to refer to our technical information.
For further information on Wallsauce, please visit www.wallsauce.com.