Helping you get the very best with Phototex!
Technical Information, Tips, Questions or Suggestions.
Landor Phototex is dedicated to providing an excellent product experience and superior customer support. Learn all the features and functionality of Phototex with informative and easy-to-understand user guides.
HOW DO I KNOW WHICH VERSION I HAVE?
Box Identification Chart
The Best Way to Install Our Material
Phototex Opaque Versions
PRINTING & SURFACES
Info on Different Inks & Surface Applications
Meets European BS EN 13501-
1:2007+A1:2009 Fire classification
Meets USA ASTM E84 Class A or 1
LANDOR PHOTOTEX TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Do not use the Opaque versions on glass, metal and vinyl – please use the original versions.
- Do not cut the overlap when using UV inks and “Opaque” Phototex as you may see a white line from the cutting. Opaque is a block-out intended to not have to overlap mid-cut and butt the overlap.
- Do not use rubbing Alcohol to clean walls when using Opaque as there is a chance it can react to the opaque coating (bubble) – just use warm damp rag to clear dust.
- Use a plastic or cloth squeegee when installing the Opaque versions as hands may leave bubbles, especially on texture surfaces.
- Always allow 30 days on a freshly painted wall before installing (paint out-gasses).
INSTALLATION DISCLAIMER & PRECAUTION
Due to all the variables of the wall surface and recently the (NEW) paints, along with choosing the correct Landor Phototex versions. Our products should not be installed within a distance in which infant/children sleep and/or occupy without continuous adult supervision.
FAQS & TIPS
Product Performance & Suitability
All of the descriptive information and recommendations for the use of Landor Phototex products should be used only as a guide.
Furnishing such information and recommendations shall in no event constitute a warranty of any kind by Landor Phototex.
All purchasers of Landor Phototex products shall independently determine the suitability of the material for the purpose for which it is purchased. Seller’s and manufacturer’s only obligation shall be to replace such quantity of the product proved to be defective. Neither the seller nor manufacturer shall be liable either in tort or in contract for any loss or damage, direct, incidental or consequential (including loss of profits or revenue) arising out of the use of or the inability to use the product.
No statement or recommendation not contained herein shall have any force or effect unless in agreement signed by officers of seller and manufacturer.